• Eugene Britt reported a breaking, entering and larceny at a location on Ball Park Road in Biscoe. Items valued at $1,400 were removed.
• Davinis Shamburger reported a breaking, entering and larceny at a location on Hillview Street in Candor. Items valued at $700 were removed.
• Natilie Lopez reported incidents of breaking, entering and larceny and damage to property at a location on East Cross Street in Candor. Items valued at $2,000 were removed. $100 in damages were reported.
• Angelina Cooper reported an incident of forgery at a location on Leon Lane in Star.
• Jamie Kurtz reported the larceny of items valued at $50 from a location on N.C. 24/27/109 West in Troy.
• Jordan Moore reported the larceny of a credit card from a location on Oak Lane in Mt. Gilead.
• Melissa Kalaczynski reported $1,000 in damages to a vehicle while parked at a location on North Main Street in Mt. Gilead.
• Larry Strawerman reported a structure fire at a location on Dogwood Road in Mt. Gilead. $40,000 in damages were reported.
• Robin Mabe reported an incident of damage to property at a location on Martin Street in Biscoe. $3,000 in damages to a vehicle were reported.
• Charles Wall reported incidents of assault with a deadly weapon and destruction of property at a location on Hillview Street in Candor. $5,000 in damages were reported.
ARRESTS, CRIMINAL SUMMONS:
• Nicole Blake, 29, Biscoe, failure to appear.
• Mary Faulkner, 36, Mt. Gilead, possession of a controlled substance. $500 unsecured bond.
• Amber Gaddy, 27, Troy, failure to appear. $1,000 secured bond.
• Cody Mabe, 23, Hamlet, possession of meth. $4,000 unsecured bond.
• Michael Marlow, 51, Mt. Gilead, assault on a female. No bond.
• Kristin Richardson, 31, Mt. Gilead, larceny.
• Kevin Sheffield, 32, Candor, larceny and possession of stolen goods.
• Johnny Usry Jr., 25, Candor, no operator’s license, reckless driving to endanger, no inspection, no insurance, no registration and borrowing a license plate. $500 secured bond.
• Christopher Webb, 26, Mocksville, driving while impaired. $12,000 secured bond.