Details for Town of Mt. Gilead - Lifeguard / Park Program Assistant(s)
Lifeguard / Park Program Assistant(s) The Town of Mount Gilead Summer Park Program is currently recruiting for summer park/pool workers. Workers must be at least 15 years of age (with a NC workers permit) and must have completed Lifesaving Certification prior to the 2020 summer pool season. All employees will be required to be a Lifeguard and work Park Program. Interested applicants should apply at Mount Gilead Town Hall or print an application at www.mtgileadnc.com. Positions(s) open until filled. EOE. Please call (910) 439-5111 for more information.
- Three residents test positive for COVID-19
- Owner says no employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Montgomery County Identifies First Case of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Second person tests positive
- Sheriff's Reports
- What the community is doing in response to COVID-19
- A look at local manager's salary/benefits
- Virus causes shutdowns
- Health director reminds residents what to do
- Schools to remain closed
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!