As featured on
One of the victims of an armed robbery that occurred on Crouch Street in Troy recently was found dead inside the residence of the alleged perpetrator on Dennis Street. Randall Burmeister and Leah Harris reported an armed robbery in progress on April 29, when a 16-year-old juvenile and 22-year-old Tierra Oxendine reportedly kicked in the back door of the residence, held a gun to Harris and stole a cell phone from her before fleeing back to their residence, which is a short distance through the back yard, from where the break-in occurred. Eight days later officers were called to the residence on Dennis Street after JJ Little, a nearby neighbor who was there to help Burmeister and Elizabeth Wright, called 911 to say Burmeister had collapsed.
One of the victims of an armed robbery that occurred on Crouch Street in Troy recently was f…
- The "American Pickers" are coming to North Carolina
- COVID-19 cases skyrocket
- 8th District Democratic Party calls on Rep. Richard Hudson to resign
- Parents, students seeking other options
- Hudson Releases statement on impeachment
- RONNIE GOODWIN
- CARL HARRIS
- Board delays reopening once again
- Mt. Gilead board debates closing the town hall to public
- NANNIE LEGRAND
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.