• Ashley Woodard reported an incident of damage to property at a location on Green Road in Star. $50 in damages were reported.
• Donna Harris reported the larceny of mail from a location on Lakemont Road in New London.
• Douangkeo Samonekeo reported incidents of breaking, entering and larceny from a vehicle and damage to property at a location on N.C. 24/27. Items valued at $2,500 were reported. $1,000 in damages were reported.
• Sylvia Johnston reported the larceny from an auto parked at MCC. Items valued at $265 were removed.
• Derrick Christian reported the larceny of pets from an area on Parker Road in Mt. Gilead.
• Michael Latham reported a structure fire at a location on King Drive. $30,000 in damages were reported
ARRESTS, CRIMINAL SUMMONS:
• Sherry Beane, 26, Robbins, breaking, entering and larceny from a vehicle and damage to personal property. $1,000 secured bond.
• Tracy Cook, 46, Mt. Gilead, breaking, entering and trespassing. No bond.
• Clyde Freeman II, 44, Candor, assault on a female. Nob bond.
• Enrique Jimenez-Hernandez, 21, Biscoe, operating a vehicle with no insurance, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia. $500 secured bond.
• Dominque Lilly, 25, Biscoe, failure to appear. $1,000 secured bond.
• Stacy Meredith, 32, Candor, assault.
• Mario Ramirez, 28, Biscoe, failure to appear. $500 secured bond.
• Adolfo Reyes, 40, Star, cyberstalking and violation of protective order.
• Ashley Reza, 24, Troy, larceny and trespassing.
• Jesse Shaw, 55, Troy, probation violation. $2,000 secured bond.
• Bobbi Wall, 18, Mt. Gilead, failure to appear. $1,000 secured bond.