• Justin Reynolds reported the larceny of a firearm valued at $370 from a location on Cemetery Road in Candor.
• Ricky Trotter reported incidents of burglary and damage to property at a location on Fourth Avenue in New London. Items valued at $600 were removed. $150 in damages were reported.
• Joshua Whitley reported a breaking, entering and larceny at a location on Substation Road. Items valued at $3,130 were removed.
• Gail Lowder reported an incident of damage to property at a location on Dennis Road in Troy.
• A member of Wadeville Baptist Church reported $2,000 in damages to grave headstones at the church cemetery on Shoe Factory Road.
ARRESTS, CRIMINAL SUMMONS:
• Zachary Capel, 30, Oak Island, failure to appear. $1,000 secured bond.
• Carlos Carpenter, 22, Mt. Gilead, possession of stolen goods. $1,000 unsecured bond.
• Nicholas Couick, 22, Mt. Gilead, assault on a female. No bond.
• Shonta Davis, 26, Mt. Gilead, assault and two counts of failure to appear. $76,000 secured bond.
• Roger Lopez, 32, Robbins, possession of a controlled substance. $250 secured bond.
• Judy Maness, 33, Biscoe, communicating threats and assault with a deadly weapon.
• Schvonne Pratt, 33, Candor, assault and assault wth a deadly weapon. $1,000 unsecured bond.
• Justin Reynolds, 31, Candor, two counts of damage to personal property. $8,000 secured bond.
• Kenneth Sanders, 52, Troy, failure to appear. $1,000 secured bond.
• Vernon Stanback, 36, Mt. Gilead, failure to appear. $120,000 secured bond.