• Bill Hallyburton reported a vehicle fire on Fairway Shores Road in Mt. Gilead that caused $25,000 in damages.
• Barbara Maness reported a breaking, entering and larceny at a location on Hicks Road in Candor. Items valued at $10,025 were removed.
• An employee of Dixie Lawn Service reported the larceny of items valued at $262 from a location on Landfill Road in Troy.
• Justin Myrick reported a structure fire at a location on McCallum Pond Road in Candor. $50,000 in damages were reported.
• Glenn Lee reported an incident of damage to property at a location on N.C. Highway 109 North in Troy. $15,000 in damages were reported.
• Chia Yang reported the larceny of a 12 gauge shotgun valued at $300 from a location on N.C. Highway 73 West in Mt. Gilead.
• Stacy Lee reported the larceny of a jet ski valued at $2,500 from a location on Tillery Cove Drive in Mt. Gilead.
• Timothy McNeill reported incidents of damage to property and breaking, entering and larceny at a location on U.S. 220 Alternate in Seagrove. $250 in damages were reported
ARRESTS, CRIMINAL SUMMONS:
• Michael Freeman, 42, Albemarle, unauthorized use of a vehicle, breaking, entering and larceny and motor vehicle theft. $30,000 secured bond.
• Nichole Freeman, 22, Troy, breaking, entering and trespassing.
• Brenda Gomez, 19, Candor, assault.
• Jessica Gomez, 22, Candor, assault.
• Archie Hartis, 43, Mt. Gilead, cyberstalking.
• Timoteo Hernandez, 23, Biscoe, order for arrest. $70,000 secured bond.
• Davon Hinson, 26, Biscoe, assault on a female. No bond.
• Santos Islas, 39, Candor, allowing a minor access to a firearm. $5,000 unsecured bond.
• Lasaundra McDonald, 44, Mt. Gilead, three counts of worthless checks, three counts of obtaining property by false pretenses, driving while license revoked, speeding and failure to return rental property. $1,700 unsecured bond.
• Michael Sibley, 37, Hamlet, failure to appear. $1,000 secured bond.
• Nicholas Smith, 26, Troy, two counts of probation violation, assault on law enforcement and resisting arrest. $42,000 secured bond.
• Robey Spivey, 17, Candor, misuse of 911 system. $500 secured bond.