• Grabril Munoz reported a breaking, entering and larceny at a location on Dusty Drive in Candor. Items valued at $1,400 were removed.
• Junentino Reyes reported an incident of damage to property at a location on Jessica Lane in Biscoe. $4,100 in damages were reported.
• Anthony Buchman reported incidents of breaking, entering and larceny at a location on Holly Hills Drive in Troy. $700 in damages were reported. Items valued at $100 were removed.
• Mike Lefler reported a breaking, entering and larceny from a vehicle while parked at a location on N.C. Highway 24/27 East in Biscoe.
• Monica Gonzalez reported a breaking, entering and larceny at a location on Dinero Lane in Jackson Springs. Items valued at $700 were removed.
• Don Donaldson reported the larcney of items valued at $203 from a location on U.S. 220 Alternate in Candor.
ARRESTS, CRIMINAL SUMMONS:
• Samuel Gibson, 38, Candor, probation violation. $5,000 secured bond.
• Oliva Graham, 24, Mt. Gilead, failure to appear. $1,000 secured bond.
• Cameron Harris, 21, Biscoe, non support and probation violation. $50,255 secured bond.
• Dominque Harris, 25, Star, failure to appear. $1,000 secured bond.
• Shacren McNair, 27, Laurinburg, two counts of failure to appear. $3,000 secured bond.
• Thomas Santiago, 27, Biscoe, assault. $500 unsecured bond.
• Anne Sloop, 30, New London, damage to personal property and violation of protective order. No bond.