• An employee of Carolina Forest Associates reported an incident of damage to property at a location on Arroyo Drive in Troy. $22 in damages were reported.
• Ronald Owens reported a breaking, entering and larceny at a location on Graham Road in Candor.
• An employee of the N.C. Forest Service reported an incident of damage to property at a location on N.C. Highway 731 East in Candor. $1,000 in damages were reported.
• Clementine Harris reported a structure fire at a location on Windblow Road in Jackson Springs. $10,500 in damages were reported.
• Fred Norman reported an incident of damage to property at a location on Harris Cemetery Road in Candor. $600 in damages were reported.
• William Thompson reported the larceny of $600 in cash from a location on Farmer's Market Road in Candor.
• William Talley reported the larceny of items valued at $200 from a location on N.C. Highway 109 North.
• Raymond Dawson reported a breaking, entering and larceny at a location on N.C. Highway 24/27 West in Troy. Items valued at $200 were removed. Damages were estimated at $600.
ARRESTS, CRIMINAL SUMMONS:
• Andy Barber, 44, West End, two counts of obtaining property by false pretenses and two counts of larceny. $2,500 unsecured bond.
• Kurtis Barber, 30, Biscoe, fugitive. No bond.
• Kimberly Brogden, 48, Star, larceny.
• Carolyn Cagle, 39, Troy, resisting arrest and drunk and disruptive. $300 secured bond.
• Jessica Callicutt, 35, Carthage, possession of methamphetamine and possession of drug paraphernalia. $3,000 unsecured bond.
• Shawn Clark, 38, Biscoe, assault on a female. No bond.
• Geraldine Collins, 54, Mt. Gilead, failure to return rental property.
• Kristy Davis, 37, Mt. Gilead, assault. No bond.
• Shonta Davis, 26, Mt. Gilead, larceny and resisting arrest. $800 secured bond.
• Denise Freeman, 47, Mt. Gilead, assault.
• Michael Gainey, 47, Troy, assault and assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill. $500 secured bond.
• Kalia Hailey, 27, Raeford, conspiracy to commit a felony and larceny. $1,000 secured bond.
• Fabion Hall, 23, Mt. Gilead, driving while license revoked. $1,000 secured bond.
• Steven Hare, 27, Mt. Gilead, failure to appear. $10,000 secured bond.
• Tiffany Harrison, 30, Troy, driving while license revoked. $500 secured bond.
• Joel Henry, 47, New London, larceny.
• Rebecca Hicks, 38, New London, unauthorized use of a motor vehicle and breaking and entering.
• Rocky Hurley, 30, Star, two counts of assault on a female and communicating threats. No bond.
• Keith Ingram, 23, Mt. Gilead, larceny. $2,500 unsecured bond.
• Larry McCaskill Jr., 27, Candor, larceny and possession of stolen goods. $1,000 unsecured bond.
• Adolfo Reyes, 39, Star, cyberstalking and violation of a valid protection order. No bond.
• Dustin Sawyer, 24, Candor, communicating threats and harassing telephone calls.
• Jeff Sloop, 62, New London, communicating threats and stalking.
• Nicholas Smith, 26, Troy, two counts of probation violation and harassing telephone calls. $6,000 secured bond.
• Walter Spinks, 31, Candor, failure to return rental property. $2,000 secured bond.
• Antonio Tyson, 29, Mt. Gilead, two counts of breaking and entering, two counts of larceny, damage to property and two counts of possession of stolen property. $2,500 secured bond.