• Edith Diggs reported an incident of damage to property at a location on Green Top Road in Star. $800 in damages were reported.
• Gloria Jaramillo reported incidents of breaking, entering and damage to property at a location on Sedberry Road in Biscoe. $200 in damages were reported.
• Karen Binns reported an incident of identity fraud.
• A structure fire was reported at an abandoned home on Mt. Carmel Road in Candor. $1,000 in damages were reported.
• Mary Walston reported incidents of larceny and damage to property at a location on N.C. Highway 73 West in Mt. Gilead. $500 in damages were reported. Items valued at $200 were reported.
• Bobby McRae reported an incident of damage to property at a location on Hydro Road in Mt. Gilead. $1,300 in damages were reported.
• Geoarge Graham reported the larceny of a firearm valued at $650 from a location on Webb Loop Road in Mt. Gilead.
• James Russell reported a structure fire at a location on N.C. Highway 109 South in Mt. Gilead. Damages were estimated at $75,000.
ARRESTS, CRIMINAL SUMMONS:
• Michael Abu-Tabanja, 26, Greensboro, two counts of failure to appear. $1,100 secured bond.
• Daniel Britt, 33, Star, two counts of failure to appear. $8,000 secured bond.
• Kerry Drake, 20, Troy, damage to property and probation violation. $30,000 secured bond.
• James Epps III, 22, Biscoe, failure to appear. $2,000 secured bond.
• Jonathan Greene, 24, Troy, parole violations and non support. $13,818 secured bond.
• Bethany Haywood, 25, Troy, assault. No bond
• Richard Holder, 39, Bicoe, communicating threats, driving while license revoked and ficticious tag. $3,000 secured bond.
• Dana Jackson, 28, Biscoe, two counts of probation violation. $7,500 un secured bond.
• April Maring, 33, Star, assault and resisting arrest. No bond.
• Megan McIntyre, 21, Troy, four countsof failure to appear. $5,000 secured bond.
• Joey Mizell, 39, Biscoe, burglary, trespassing, probation violation, failure to appear and damage to property. $150,000 secured bond.
• Donette Sanders, 37, Robbins, probation violation. $5,000 secured bond,
• Keshawn Steele, 18, Mt. Gilead, three drug violations. $1,000 unsecured bond.
• Ly Wiggs, 23, Dunn, two drug violations. $1,000 secured bond.