• Ronald Sechrest reported the larceny of items valued at $1,325 from a location on U.S. 220 Alternate in Seagrove. The items were later recovered.
• Christopher McDonald reported a structure fire at a location on Hydro Road in Mt. Gilead.
• Cathy Dunlap reported a breaking and entering of a vehicle at a location on McCallum Road in Candor.
• Ervin Pratt reported a structure fire at a location on Post Office Road in Biscoe. $1,000 in damages were reported.
• Shea Walter reported an incident of damage to property at a location on Charles Place in Troy. $500 in damages were reported.
• An employee of Carolina Growler reported an incident of wire fraud.
• Frankie Anderson reported the larceny of a Ford Escape from Low Water Bridge in Troy.
• Pearlie Collins reported an incident of electronic card fraud.
• William Tidwell reported incidents of damage to property at a location on Hillcrest Road in New London.
• Terry Thompson reported an incident of financial card fraud at a location on Hummingbird Circle in New London.
• Jessie Pratt reported an incident of damage to property at a location on U.S. 220 Alternate South in Candor. $1,500 in damages were reported.
• John Hagan reported an incident of vandalism at a location on Pier Avenue in New Long. $3,400 in damages were reported.
• Brice Hollis reported a breaking and entering at a location on Cole Road in Candor. Items valued at $3,750 were removed.
• Ricky Blake reported the larceny of items valued at $3,500 from a location on U.S. 220 Alternate in Candor.
• Elizabeth Ann Russ reported the larceny of items from a location on Dover Road in Star.
• Gloria Marshall reported an incident of damage to property at a location on Cooper Drive in Candor.
• Jamie Hraczo reported the larceny of items valued at $50 from a location at Swift Island Boat Landing.
• Autumn Bingham reported the larceny of a firearm valued at $170 from a location at the Uwharrie National Forest Boat Landing.
ARRESTS, CRIMINAL SUMMONS:
• Douglas Baughan Jr., 30, Candor, larceny of a firearm and possession of a stolen firearm. $25,000 secured bond.
• Shawn Clarke, 38, Troy, injury to personal property, trespassing/communicating threats, driving while license revoked and failure to burn headlights. $3,000 secured bond.
• Aaron Cooke, 38, Robbins, possession of stolen goods, possession of a stolen vehicle and probation violation. $55,000 secured bond.
• K’von Ellis, 18, Biscoe, two counts of assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill, discharging a firearm into an occupied dwelling, injury to real property and discharging a firearm in the city limits. $250,000 secured bond.
• Joshua Henne, 29, Star, larceny, order for arrest and criminal summons. $1,000 secured bond.
• Randy Watford, 32, Fayetteville, assault on a female.
• Jason Warren, 42, Robbins, felony probation violation, assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury, discharging a weapon into an occupied dwelling, possession of a firearm by a felon and resisting an officer. $270,000 secured bond.
• Matthew Warren, 32, Carthage, possession of a firearm by a felon and possession of marijuana. $10,000 secured bond.