• An employee of Sandhill Turf reported an incident of $4,000 to property at a location on N.C. Highway 731 East in Candor.
• Antonio Roundtree reported a vehicle fire that caused $25,000 in damages to a Freightliner truck parked at a location on Whiskey Road in Candor.
• An employee of Dollar General reported an incident of obtaining property by false pretenses.
• Billy Cagle reported an incident of damage to property at a location on Pine Lake Drive in Troy. $10,000 in damages were reported.
• Martha Criscoe reported the larceny of items valued at $450 from a location on U.S. 220 Alternate in Seagrove.
• Richard Little reported the larceny of a firearm valued at $410 from a location on Airstrip Road in Mt. Gilead.
ARRESTS, CRIMINAL SUMMONS:
• Lance Bell, 22, Troy, assault on a female. No bond.
• Robert Doke III, 52, New London, assault on a female. No bond.
• Datoria Dunlap, 22, Troy, assault. No bond.
• Matthew Gibson, 40, Wadesboro, two counts of possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia. $2,500 unsecured bond.
• Aaron Goins, 21, Troy, two counts of armed robbery and two counts of conspiracy to commit armed robbery. $25,000 secured bond.
• Glen Hogan II, 21, Mt. Gilead, damage to real property. $2,500 secured bond.
• Keith Jones, 26, Candor, assault on a female and assault on a child under 12.
• William Lynthacum, 31, Troy, failure to appear. $1,000 secured bond.
• Antonio Marshall, 37, Greensboro, failure to return rental property.