• Wendall Perry reported an illegal access of a computer.
• Gary Crist reported an incidents of damage to property at a location on DeBerry Road in Mt. Gilead. $1,300 in damages were reported.
• Todd Lemonds reported incidents of breaking, entering, larceny, damage to property and possession of stolen goods at a location on Columbus Drive in Mt. Gilead. Items valued at $8,050 were removed. $450 in damages were reported.
ARRESTS, CRIMINAL SUMMONS:
• Christopher Batten, 33, Biscoe, failure to return rental property.
• Denise Bruton, 42, Mt. Gilead, failure to appear. $5,000 secured bond.
• Jonathan Cranford, 33, Seagrove, probation violation. $3,000 secured bond.
• Roger Dixon, 30, Liberty, failure to appear. $2,000 secured bond.
• Ivan Little, 36, Jackson Springs, resisting arrest and failure to produce a valid license. $1,000 unsecured bond.
• April Maring, 34, Star, resisting arrest and two counts of probation violation. $3,000 secured bond.
• Dewey Martin, 40, Biscoe, failure to appear. $75,000 secured bond.
• Brandon Medlin, 33, China Grove, failure to appear. $2,000 secured bond.
• Nicolas Mendez, 34, Biscoe, assault. $5,000 secured bond.
• Silbestre Sanchez, 37, Candor, resisting arrest, no operator's license, maintaining a dwelling to keep a controlled substance and two counts of possession of drug paraphernalia. $2,500 secured bond.
• Kristine Sette, 36, Carthage, two counts of failure to appear. $15,000 secured bond.
• Antwain Soriano, 25, Asheboro, larceny and possession of stolen goods. $1,000 unsecured bond.
• Matthew Stewart, 27, Biscoe, driving while license revoked, two counts of probation violation and failure to burn headlights. $6,000 secured bond.