• Christine Stancil reported an incident of identity fraud.
• An employee of Randolph Electric reported an incident of interfering with electric service at a location on Betsy Drive in Candor.
• Angela Bahner reported a breaking, entering and larceny at a location on McKinnon Road. Items valued at $8,600 were removed.
• Jacob Beane reported a structure fire at a location on Black Ankle Road in Star. Damage estimates were $20,000.
• Taskia Simmons reported the larceny of items valued at $800.
• Scottie Stanback reported a structure fire at a location on Sparrow Drive in Jackson Springs. Damage estimates were $65,000.
• Sofia Velazquez-Hernandez reported the larceny of items valued at $150 from a location on N.C. Highway 24-27 East in Biscoe.
• Jackquelynn Batten reported the illegal access of a computer. Loss estimates were $1,800.
• Claudette Anthony reported the larceny of items from a location on Ophir Road in Troy. Items valued at $200 were removed.
ARRESTS, CRIMINAL SUMMONS:
• Tosha Atkins, 31, Candor, interfering with electric service. $2,500 unsecured bond.
• Douglas Baughan, 28, Candor, interfering with electric service. $2,500 unsecured bond.
• Nathan Berg, 41, Mt. Gilead, three counts of failure to appear. $500 secured bond.
• Brandon Butler, 19, Biscoe, failure to appear. $5,000 secured bond.
• Jeffrey Cagle, 56, Biscoe, assault on a female. $2,500 secured bond.
• Travis Cuthrell, 41, Troy, possession of a controlled substance with intent to manufacture a controlled substance. maintaining a vehicle or dwelling to keep a controlled substance and possession of a controlled substance. $15,000 secured bond.
• Breanna Davis, 19, Star, larceny by employee and probation violation. $1,000 unsecured bond.
• Herbert Harris, 60, Troy, taking indecent liberties with a child and first degree sex offense. $100,000 secured bond.
• Demetrius Harrison, 44, Troy, resisting arrest.
• Canairy Mauldin, 45, Troy, two counts of school attendance violation.
• Nancy McCauley, 47, Carthage, communicating threats and trespassing. $300 secured bond.
• John Ozzello, 35, Candor, interfering with electric service. $250 secured bond.
• Justin Reynolds, 32, Candor, larceny.
• Matthew Smith, 25, assault on a female. no bond.
• Robin Watts, 27, Lincolnton, unauthorized use of a motor vehicle. $706 secured bond.
• Belinda Woods, 53, Cherryville, breaking, entering and larceny from a vehicle, larceny of a credit card and financial card fraud. $7,500 secured bond.