• Donnie Vickers reported the larceny of items valued at $150 from a location on Green Gap Shores in Troy.
• Jackie Parsons reported an incident of identity fraud.
• Barbara Corbett reported $500 in damages to property at a location on N.C. Highway 109 North.
• Karl Singleton reported the larceny of a firearm valued at $150 from a location on Black Ankle Road in Star.
• Audrey Brewer reported incidents of burglary, larceny and damage to property at a location on Mabe Road in Star. $500 in damages were reported.
• Carolyn Callicutt reported the larceny of a motor vehicle valued at $3,200 from a location on Deberry Road in Mt. Gilead.
ARRESTS, CRIMINAL SUMMONS:
• Jonathan Armstrong, 28, Elizabeth City, burning of personal property, resisting arrest and damage to personal property. $10,000 secured bond.
• Tyrone Diggs, 35, Troy, failure to appear. $3,000 secured bond.
• Michael Eddins, 22, Troy, communicating threats and cyberstalking. No bond.
• Theresa Edwards, 57, Mt. Gilead, assault.
• Christopher Everette, 22, Candor, possession of controlled substance, maintaining a dwelling to keep a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Tara Hernandez, 46, Candor, larceny. $1,000 unsecured bond.
• Michael Packett, 28, Pleasant Garden, possession of meth, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance. $4,000 secured bond.
• Damar Shipp, 36, Biscoe, communicating threats, stalking and harassing telephone calls. No bond.
• Henry Smith, 30, Mt. Gilead, two counts of cyber stalking and motor vehicle theft. $17,500 secured bond.
• Kenneth Williamson Jr., 35, Mt. Gilead, larceny.
• Timothy Williams, 48, Laurinburg, larceny and trespassing. $4,000 secured bond.